What You Need To Know About Bear River Mutual Insurance
Knowing how to choose the best insurance provider for your family can be a struggle with so many different choices available. After all, you need to choose an insurance provider that you can trust with the most valuable aspects of your life -your health, your family, your home and vehicles, and even your future. There are a variety of factors that need to be weighed in order to find the provider that best suits your needs. That’s why it’s crucial to do your homework before making a decision on the best insurance brand for you. To help with your search, we’ve compiled everything you need to know about Bear River Mutual insurance and what they have to offer.
If you’re looking for the best insurance provider in West Bountiful, Utah, call us to learn how we can help!
About Bear River Mutual Insurance
With a history dating back to 1909, Bear River Mutual Insurance is Utah’s oldest mutual insurance company. The company takes its name from the Bear River, where it was first established. Bear River Mutual began as a way to provide local farmers with low-cost insurance, but it has now expanded to include a wide range of coverage for the citizens of Utah.
Bear River Insurance has been recognized time and time again as one of the top 50 insurance businesses in the United States, and for a good reason. The company offers a degree of personalized customer service that’s hard to come by these days. They also keep operational costs low, which means their premiums are very reasonable.
As a mutual insurance company, Bear River is entirely owned by its policyholders. There are no shareholders and no board of directors who want to raise dividends; thus, the company returns its earnings to customers and gives back to the community. Because of this, as a policyholder, you’ll reap the benefits instead of the stakeholders or investors that benefit from the high premiums and profits of other insurance companies. Bear River Mutual adheres to strict acceptance values upon which the company was founded. This means you’re in good company with other safe, responsible, hard-working drivers like yourself. Higher standards mean fewer accidents, fewer payouts, and as a result, lower premiums.
Car Insurance in West Bountiful
Car insurance is intended to safeguard you from financial losses in the event of an accident or damage to your vehicle. In terms of auto insurance in West Bountiful, the plans offered by Bear River Mutual are a fantastic option for residents. Car insurance policies come in many forms, with varying levels of coverage and customization options available. Because Bear River is a mutual fund company in Utah only, rates and policies are based solely on our strong economy and environment. Policyholders don’t have to pay higher rates due to disasters common in other parts of the country like devastating hurricanes or major flooding.
Bear River Mutual offers a variety of insurance coverage options in West Bountiful, including:
- Liability insurance: Covers drivers in the event of an accident where they cause damage or injury to a third party.
- Collision insurance: Insures against collision-related damages.
- Comprehensive car insurance: Insurance for non-collision-related physical damages to your car, such as theft, vandalism, and storms, among other things.
- Personal injury protection (PIP): If you are injured in an accident, this policy will pay for your medical expenses, missed income, and loss of services.
- Uninsured or underinsured motorist coverage: Covers injuries and damage caused by motorists who are either uninsured or have inadequate insurance.
- 24/7 roadside assistance: Towing, lockouts, and gas delivery are all covered by this policy.
- Rental car reimbursement: Bear River Mutual can assist you in paying for a rental vehicle in the event of an accident with this policy.
West Bountiful Homeowners Insurance
Bear River homeowners insurance in West Bountiful, UT, covers both primary and secondary residences. Since Bear River Mutual exclusively covers properties in Utah, its rates aren’t based on claims for houses built in hurricane or tornado-prone locations.
Rates are determined by local factors and the risk profiles of Utah homeowners who live up to the company’s high standards. As a result, Bear Mutual is able to provide some of the most competitive rates on the market for our members.
In the event of a catastrophe, a typical homeowner’s insurance policy will cover the physical structure of your home as well as the belongings inside. Each of these elements is included in a standard Bear River homeowners insurance policy:
- Dwelling: This refers to the areas in your property where you actually live, such as your house, as well as other attached structures. Additionally, items and equipment utilized in the construction or maintenance of the house and those located on or adjacent to the property are covered under this policy.
- Other Structures on Your Property: Included in this are any buildings or structures separate from your house that require protection, like garages, sheds, or fences.
- Personal Belongings: Covers the furniture, clothing, gadgets, appliances, toys, and other items in your house that would need to be replaced if there was a disaster.
- Liability: If somebody is injured on your property, they might file a lawsuit against you for various reasons, including medical expenses, lost wages, and even emotional distress. Your homeowner’s liability insurance will protect you from financial losses in such cases.
Earthquake Insurance in West Bountiful
There are many natural disasters that homeowner’s insurance plans cover, from fire and lightning to ice and storm damage. However, there is one event that standard policies do not cover: earthquakes. In terms of earthquakes, Utah is regarded as a low-risk state. However, while many earthquakes are minor, it just takes one major tremor to cause widespread devastation. As a result, you should consider adding earthquake insurance to your current homeowner’s policy to ensure that you are sufficiently covered.
At Bear River Mutual, earthquake insurance is available as an endorsement to your homeowner’s insurance policy. The deductible is 10% of the dwelling coverage or personal property coverage, whichever is greater.
What Our Clients Say
“I love working with Bear River on my insurance needs. They are so easy to work with and go above and beyond to make sure my needs are met. Absolutely floored by the stellar quality service I received from Tamara during my last call. I’m saving more money and receiving the best service. Thank you!”
Rating: 5/5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
By: Karl Ward
Read more of our 580+ reviews on Google!
The Bottom Line
Choosing the best insurance provider for your needs is a decision that can have significant consequences. When it’s time to make a claim, you’re probably already under a lot of stress, so the last thing you need is additional stress or frustration with your insurance company. Bear River Mutual is your premier choice for insurance coverage, service, and partnership within the West Bountiful community. Call us today to learn more or fill out our contact form below.