Getting the Bear River Homeowner’s Insurance For Your Needs
Your home will be one of the biggest investments you make in your lifetime, which is why it is incredibly important that you protect that asset and the belongings within by having adequate Bear River homeowners insurance. A comprehensive home insurance policy ensures that in the event of some sort of calamity whether it be fire, earthquake, or theft, you will have the means necessary to make repairs, protect your family, and get on with your life.
At Keystone Insurance we offer many insurance policies to people in Provo, Payson, Murray, as well as surrounding areas in Utah, at competitive rates from trusted insurance brands like Bear River Mutual Insurance. Because we only insure people in Utah, which is not considered to be a hurricane or tornado risk area, we are able to offer some of the lowest rates available. We were also voted as one of the top home insurance providers in Provo Utah in 2021 by Expertise.com. Speak with one of our experienced and knowledgeable home insurance agents near you today for a quote. (801) 845-4307
What To Look For In A Homeowner’s Insurance Policy
When you’re looking for insurance coverage for your home there are a number of options available to you depending on the level of protection required for your family’s specific needs. A standard homeowner’s policy will offer financial protection to not only the physical structure of your home but for the belongings within in the event of a disaster. There are four key components that a standard policy covers:
- Dwelling – Your house, whether it be a detached home, townhouse, condo, or other, it is the place in which you reside on your property.
- Other Structures On Your Property – This includes other buildings and structures detached from your home that need protection, things such as sheds, fences, or garages.
- Personal Belongings – The items within your home that would need replacing in the event of a disaster, examples would be furniture, clothing, electronics, appliances, toys, tools, etc.
- Liability – In the event that someone is injured on your property they may sue you for a number of reasons, medical bills, lost wages, even emotional stress. Whatever the reason your homeowner’s liability coverage will protect you and cover those costs.
The cost for your home insurance policy will be dependent on the amount of coverage you are looking for, the coverage limits you choose, and the deductibles you are willing to pay. It is always best to speak with a licensed insurance agent in your area about your needs to make sure you make an informed decision about the best policy for you and your family.
What Does A Home Insurance Policy Cover?
All policies have a level of protection against what would be considered standard disasters. These include:
- Lightning Strike
- Windstorm Damage
- Ice Damage
- Damage Caused By A Malfunction in the Home, ie. leaking pipe
- Falling Objects, ie tree branches
It is important to be aware that there are some types of natural disasters that are not considered standard and thus not included in basic homeowners insurance policies. These include earthquakes and floods. Optional coverage for these can be added to existing policies at an additional cost.
What Does Homeowner’s Insurance Do?
Ultimately, homeowner’s insurance gives you peace of mind. The assurance that should some unfortunate and unexpected happen you aren’t left having to pay out of pocket for it to be dealt with. Your policy will include items such as:
- Paying for complete repairs on damaged property and belongings
- Paying to replace damaged property and belongings when deemed necessary
- Paying for temporary living expenses should you be forced to leave your home for a period of time during repairs
- Paying for medical expenses if someone is injured on your property
- Even paying for accidents that affect your neighbors, ie. your child accidentally breaking one of their windows with a ball.
What To Discuss With An Insurance Agent When Setting Up Your Policy
Setting up a Bear River home insurance policy doesn’t have to be a painful drawn-out process, it should however have enough time and consideration put into it to make sure your policy covers exactly what you want it to. When discussing a homeowner’s policy with a qualified insurance agent near you they will want to go over the total value of your home, property, and belongings to help determine coverage limits. They will also take the time to explain how to file a claim through their agency, and will likely see if you qualify for discounts on your policy, in an effort to get you the best rate possible.
At Keystone Insurance, your top local insurance agency in Utah, we pride ourselves on the care and compassion we serve our clients with. We are dedicated to making sure they have the best policies possible for their unique circumstances from top insurance brands such as Bear River Mutual. Whether you are looking for homeowners insurance, renters insurance, auto, or even earthquake insurance, we can help. Contact our office today (801) 845-4307 for more information on any of our insurance products, or fill out our online form and get your quote right away.
What Our Clients Say
“I love working with Bear River on my insurance needs. They are so easy to work with and go above and beyond to make sure my needs are met. Absolutely floored by the stellar quality service I received from Tamara during my last call. I’m saving more money and receiving the best service. Thank you!”
Rating: 5/5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
By: Karl Ward
Read our 500+ reviews on Google!